Travel Journal 2007

by Merry-Beth Noble

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Travel Journal Debut

Travel Journal 2007

Introducing the debut of The Travel Journal Weblog, a series of virtual journal pages, by Merry-Beth Noble



The new Travel Journal for January 2007, covers my weeks in Prague, Czech Republic and other nearby cities, where I am working right now with the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. An area I have been to many times, and I am very fond of, I am still able to see new things in Prague, and I find this place a great source of artistic inspiration.

Each individual page of my journal will be posted without any editing of content. The images are also shown without descriptive text other than the page dates as post titles. I will create posts of each day from the book; some which have several pages and moving parts. This weblog is organized so you can read along as I travel, (with the most recent information shown at the top,) and revisit the blog to see additional new posts the journal continues to change.

This new project is a way for me to re-design the book into a new media form and it also allows friends and new visitors to keep up with me and my work while I am traveling abroad.

Enjoy the Travel Journal, January 2007!



(To view my other web projects such as
"Messy Desk" and "Paper Chase 2006"
please click on these titles under Links,
or visit my profile to click on these topics.)

All images photographed
by Merry-Beth Noble
copyright 2006, 2007
For inquires or more
information about this project,
please contact me at:
mnoble@saic.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home